NeilWill
NeilWill, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Repaired appliances over seas in europe and Middle east .
25067054

I have a kenwood dishwasher kdw60x10 it has stopped working

I have a kenwood dishwasher kdw60x10 it has stopped working and a fault code displayed is E1 ? what do I do

NeilWill :

Hello, Thank you for using JustAnswer! If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know. showing E1 - The problem is that the dishwasher is NOT receiving water - make sure the cold inlet is connected,and that the plumber has turned on the isolator (stop valve)

NeilWill :

If the water is on and the water valve is open on your supply pipe then you may have a faulty water control valve in the dishwasher.

NeilWill :

You may need a hands on tech on location to test your water inlet valve or solenoid.

Hello, Thank you for using JustAnswer! If you have any questions after reading my answer,be sure to let me know.

showing E1 - The problem is that the dishwasher is NOT receiving water - make sure the cold inlet is connected,and that the plumber has turned on the isolator (stop valve)

Peace, God bless