How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Techdesk Your Own Question
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Category: UK Appliance
Satisfied Customers: 16407
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.
Type Your UK Appliance Question Here...
Techdesk is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I want to replace the grill element on my range master professional

Resolved Question:

I want to replace the grill element on my range master professional 90 serial no.6244. are the spade connections on the new element just a push in fit?
Submitted: 5 years ago.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Techdesk replied 5 years ago.


Yes, the wires are on spade terminals.


Isolate the power to the appliance, disconnect it from the electrical supply.


You do this change from the front of the machine.


The part at the front holding the element up has to come off.

Then, take the screw(s) holding the element in place out.

Carefully bring the element and wiring into the grill cavity.

Take the spade terminals off of the element connections (don't lose them back into the rear, if you do, you have to take the appliance out and take the rear panels off to get them again).

Fit the wires to the new element and then fit it in place.


Hope this helps

Let me know how it goes


Techdesk and other UK Appliance Specialists are ready to help you