Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

my ge profile over the range microwave oven just stopped working..what

Customer Question

my ge profile over the range microwave oven just stopped working..what can i do?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.

Hi,Welcome to Just Answer, My name isXXXXX will be helping you with your appliance issue today.

Can you open the door and on one of the side walls there should be a full model number on a tag can you get me that? Thanks, Bryan

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

there is no tag on the side walls but there is a sticker on the inside of the door with this code

DE68 01545C

I got out the installation manual it came with and the following number is XXXXX face

350A4502P300 perhaps this is the model number you refer to?

Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
Sorry unfortunately these numbers don't, come up for me, I just realized this Canadian model and I don't have info on this model, I will opt out and someone else will pick this question up, thanks and well wishes, Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
thanks I am a Canadian
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
No problem, I have relatives in Nova Scotia, Economy Nova Scotia and Springhill, well wishes, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
no one is helping do I cancel now?
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
Well I'm going to transfer you to UK appliance category, hang in there a little longer and see if somebody picks this up, thanks, Bryan
Customer: replied 6 years ago.
but I am in Canada not the UK!!
Expert:  Bryan replied 6 years ago.
I know that but the UK guys have more information on these Canadian products, some of the guys in the UK appliance category specialize in Canadian products, if you wish you could just close the question, thanks, Bryan