Rob
Rob, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20 yrs. experience with a major worldwide manufacturer.
14831508

Indesit IDE 750 dishwasher - regularly displays the error

Customer Question

Indesit IDE 750 dishwasher - regularly displays the error code A10 which is not listed in the instruction leaflet.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

A10 indicates a fault in the heater circuit.

Heater, wiring or main control board are the likely suspects.

If it's intermittent, then the control board is the most likely.

Are you using rinse aid and all in one tablets?

Have you changed the type of tablet?

Have you changed the brand of rinse aid?

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am not doing anything different re rinse aid. I use an all in one tablet and rinse aid and always have because the indicator light has always come on if you dont use liquid rinse aid.
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

OK, thanks for that.

You are double dosing on rinse aid, and always have been if you are using all in 1 tablets.

I did ask questions about the brand of rinse aid and the type of tablet.

You haven't actually answered these, unless "I am not doing anything different" is the answer to the questions.

Turn the rinse aid down to it's minimum.

You may be getting a poor wash if the machine isn't heating properly.

The top spray arm will wobble a little, under pressure it should be fine and turning.

Is the machine heating properly?

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Machine heats OK may even be too hot

rinse aid/ tablet brand have always been value but the performance lately has altered since the A10 display

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

As previously advised, A10 is a fault in the heating circuit.

If the water is getting too hot then this would suggest the problem is with the sensor attached to the main control board.

Sorry, I've no checks for this nor is there a way to prove this on a remote diagnosis.

I'll opt out of the question and open it to all experts again.

See if anyone has anything they can add.

Good luck with it.

Thanks