Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

How to set the time on my Neff b-ap227 oven?

How do I set the time on my Neff b-ap227 oven in order for the oven to work

Hi

Ok to reset the clock you need to turn the power supply to the oven off for about 30 seconds. Then turn the power back on.

Then press and hold the 2nd and 3rd button on the clock from left to right at at the same time turn the end button till the time is set.

Let me know if this sorts it out.

Regards

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Can you then set the time doing this? as I can only get it to 12.00 and cant actually set the time?

Hi

So if you hold them 2 buttons and turn the end knob is it changeing the time?

If not try buttons 1 and 2 and see if this does it.

Regards

Customer: replied 5 years ago.

No, I can set the timer by pressing button 1 and turning the knob but no other buttons seem to change the time. Any other ideas?

Hi

Ok are you saying you can set the timmer to work but not the actual time?

And if you press the buttons in do they feel like its pushing the timer?

Regards

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Sorry, yes I have got the clock at 12.00 and its now working and counting the minutes. I can press the timer button and turn the knob and it will set the timer. But no other button or combination of buttons with the knob seems to set the time. When you press the buttons it doesn't feel like they are doing anything, but it doesn't when you press the timer button either.

Hi

Ok so the clock is set and the oven is working but its just not the correct time is this correct?

Sorry about all the questions just trying to get a rough picture of whats happening?

Regards

Customer: replied 5 years ago.
Yes thats correct.

Hi

Ok in this case it sounds like a faulty timer clock here.

As its working then what you can try is at 12 oclock turn the oven off and then back on again and then it should be back to the correct time.

But if you want it repaired then it sounds like it will need a new timer unit to cure the problem. But if its just the time you are worried about i will do the above to set the time.

Regards