Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

i have dv533 beko electric cooker the oven works but not the,grill

i have dv533 beko electric cooker the oven works but not the,grill and only 1 hob is working can you help me?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 3 years ago.

Hi

Can you double check the model number please as its not comming up.

Also when you had the back off was there a thermostat at the bottom and 1 up near the top aswell?

Regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
hi sorry,it's D533 beko cooker,i've already change the thermostat at the back also oven switch,and still the top oven grill and 3 hob plates are not working,main oven working though.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 3 years ago.

Hi

Ok there should be a thermostat up towards the top oven aswell on the right hand side.

This is the thermostat you need to check out with a multimeter. As usually if the top oven and 3 of the hotplates wont work then its usually this thermostat thats the problem here.

So meter the top thermostat out and see what you find.

Let me know how it goes.

Regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
hi i've already replaced the thermostat next to grill,i only see 2 of them 1 for main oven and grill top oven,is there another maybe connected to oven switch?
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 3 years ago.

Hi

No theres only the 2 on there the top oven and the lower oven.

Have you checked the connections on the mains therminal box on the back and make sure there are no loose wires or the box hasnt burnt.

As if you have replaced the top oven stat and the selector switch then it may be the box not sending the power up to the thermostat.

Regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
thanks for that i will check,last things do you know of anywhere i can purchased a book for that cooker thanks.
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 3 years ago.

Hi

If you just want a user manual then you will be best contacting beko themshelfs and they will be able to either email 1 to you or send 1 out.

Regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
not just user, but repair manual for it?thanks
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 3 years ago.

Hi

Ok you wont get a repair manual for this im afraid.

As they wont give them out and they are very hard to come by im afraid.

Regards

Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.