Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.
13782322

We have a Bosch Logixx easy access freezer Maxx Freedom Performance

We have a Bosch Logixx easy access freezer Maxx Freedom Performance which has defrosted while we have been away and will not switch back on. We have tried changing the fuse but that has not helped. Any suggestions?
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

Can you post the E-Nr number of the appliance please?

Where is the appliance kept?

Is it in a very cold room?

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

It is kept in the kitchen. Just switched button on the upper side of the internal door frame, and the system appears to have re-booted. The alarm sounded and now the freezer seems to be re-freezing. Any opinion on why it may have tripped itself out?

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

Can you post the E-Nr number?

You may have just switched on the fast freeze.

I won't know until I see which machine it is.

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Hi

Is this it?

GSL14425GB/01 FD8602 000586

Thanks

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

If it was the switch on the underside of the facia, that's the on/off switch.

If you just switched it on, it's been switched off.

If it's the button marked super on the facia then you've switched on the super freeze.

Was it a switch or a push button?

Thanks

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Must have been the on-off button - rocker switch on the underside of the facia. We must have turned it off accidentally before we went away. We are idiots!

Thanks

Expert:  Techdesk replied 3 years ago.

Hiya,

Thanks for that.

Not idiots, just unlucky.

I've done the same sort of thing a few times.

Good luck with the appliance.

If you do find a problem with it, just post here again.

Hope this helped

Thanks

Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience: Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.