Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

beko 5kg a+a washing machine the conditioner drawer either

beko 5kg a+a washing machine the conditioner drawer either not used at all or has diluted fabric conditioner still in it have washed and tickled with tooth brush in side drawer compartment with out success any ideas
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 3 years ago.

Hi

If its leaving diluted conditioner in there then the tubs in the drawer will be blocked stopping the water from draining out of the drawer.

Pull the drawer out completely and take the conditioner cover off and clean all the tubes there and in the tray itself. Once clear try it under a tap. Fill the tray up and see if the water drains out from the section there. Once thats fine refit the tray and it will be back to normal then.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
already done as per original info but no change
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 3 years ago.

Hi

Ok so once its finished the wash you open the drawer and the conditioner compartment is full of water Is this correct?

Regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
verying levels of dilution from what looks like it is untouched to what would appear to be clean water but always something left never empty
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 3 years ago.

Hi

Ok the syphon tubes there has to be blocked if its leaving water in there.

As what happens is the water sprays down in there and washes the conditinor out and th water should then syphon out from there by draining out the tubes. If these are blocked then the water doesnt drain out.

So just pull it out and double check the tubes and poke something down there and test it under a tap. Fill the compartment up and see it the water then drains out from there.

If it isnt then it has to be a faulty drawer causeing the problem. But to be honest ive never seen a faulty drawer were it does this. As its allways a blocked drawer which is the problem.

Also what you can try is when the drawer is out look inside the box on the roof were the conditioner is and poke something into the holes in the roof there and make sure all thats clear and free. Then retry and see what happens from there.

Regards

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
not sure as to where these tubes are . are they in the top of the compartment and if so where a diagram would help if this is possible
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 3 years ago.

Hi

No its in the drawer itself.

Take the drawer out and take off the cover were you put the conditioner and you will see them there. Its the platic tubes molded into the drawer.

Regards

Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience: 20+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.