Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.

i have a bosch fridge freezer model kgu32121gb/02 fd8301

i have a bosch fridge freezer model kgu32121gb/02 fd8301 390556
the fridge doese not get below 10 c when the door is closed the fan blowes cold air for around 2 minutes then stops the main cotrol panel has been replaced as has the temperature sencer near the air inlet at the bottom of the fridge is there another sencer?
the freezer is fine.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Techdesk replied 4 years ago.

Hiya,

If one of the sensors was at fault it should bring up a fault code.

E1, E2 or E3.

There is one sensor in the fridge and 2 in the freezer.

The exploded view would suggest the freezer air sensor is at the bottom right side.

There is another sensor attached to the evaporator, the defrost sensor.

The freezer fan will run for a short time when the door is closed.

It will then run once the appliance has reached -18 deg C on the evaporator sensor.

If your compressor is running all the time then it would suggest a system fault, compressor, lack of gas or even a blockage in the system.

If it's switching on and off it would suggest a sensor fault.

Hope this helps

Let me know how it goes or if you need more help

Thanks

Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience: Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
the freezer section works normaly , the compressor stops when the desired temperature which has been selected is reached.the defrost cycle also works .when the super freeze button is on the code su is shown .and the compressor runs.
so it is the fridge section that will not get down to temperature as the fan does not keep running the desplay shows the desired temperature althow the fridge is not at that temperature.the repair engineer i have used has told me bosch do not make it easy for him to ger technical support but he is at a loss how to sort this problem .can you help?
Expert:  Techdesk replied 4 years ago.

Hiya,

If you click on the link below you'll be able to download information that may help your engineer.

Click here for information

It's on rapidshare.

Click on free user.

Wait for the countdown to end.

Ignore the sales pitch.

Click on download.

Give your engineer the information I've uploaded and run the test programmes, see what comes up.

Hope this is of some help

Thanks