Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.

How to replace a Bosch dishwasher drain hose?

Customer Question

I have a replacement waste drain hose for a bosch dishwasher SGS46E02GB/75 and need to know how to replace the waste drain hose.

The hose actually connects inside the dishwasher casing and I assume i need to take of the side panel to expose where the connection is made to allow me to replace the part.

Can you please give me an idea of the process of replacing this hose?

Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 6 years ago.

To change the drain hose you need to pull the machine out and remove the left hand side panel.

From there you will see the side tank. Put a towel underneath this and looking at the tank the hose on the left is the drain hose. Just pull the hose out as they are just push fitting.

Then undo the plastic cover which olds the drain hose on the back the just pull hose out and refit new hose.

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Customer: replied 6 years ago.

Hi thanks for your reply. I managed to replace the hose.