Daniel T.
Daniel T., Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in white goods repair. NVQ Level 2 electronics manufacturers training courses.
15468697

My Creda T632CW condensor dryer is leaving clothes not dry

My Creda T632CW condensor dryer is leaving clothes not dry and quite damp when set on the 'Sensor' selection. Can you advise what and where the fault may lie so that I can investigate please?

Hi

If you set it to timmed does it seem to get hot?

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 years ago.

Yes, there is definitely heat been produced and the clothes are part dried but the 30 min setting isnt enough and you have to keep going back to the dryer to start another 30 min process. I'm wanting to solve the sensor issue, in that the dryer doesnt 'completely' dry the clothes and stops when the clothes are still wet. The clothing is varied including light cotton and heavy towels with no improvement

Hi

Look inside the drum can you see a metal round disc bolted on to the drum somewere in the middle?

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
that paerticular disc dropped off several months ago. Is it a shield for the sensor perhaps?

Hi

Thats the sensor for the sensor dryer. Thats why you are haveing this problem.

The dryer carnt tell when its dry without the sensor.

Just replace the sensor and it should be back to normal. You can get it from hear or your local spares shop. It just blots to the drum really easy to fit.

http://www.4creda.co.uk/cgi-bin/product.pl?PID=787320&query=T632CW%20&model=T632CW

If you need anymore info just get back to me.

Regards