Techdesk
Techdesk, Field Service Engineer
Experience:  Whitegoods engineer working for a multibranded national company in the UK.
13782322

how do i change the thermocouples on a belling kdf90 range

Customer Question

how do i change the thermocouples on a belling kdf90 range cooker - it shipped to me as lpg but i need natural gas. belling shipped the thermocouples to me but haven't given any instructions on how to change them over.
Category: UK Appliance
Expert:  Techdesk replied 7 years ago.

Hiya,

You'll find the thermocouple in your ovens, they are in the flame path, the capillary from them runs up the rear of the appliance and across the top of the ovens to the gas valves on the front.

You would have to strip off the rear and top of the appliance to change these out.

Have a look at the burner in the oven and you should see the probe, very similar to the ones you have.

Is this all Belling said needed changing?

Hope this helps

Thanks

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Any details on how to dismantle the main burner in the middle? I can't access/remove the thermocouple from it - its different from all the other ones
Expert:  Techdesk replied 7 years ago.

Hiya,

I'll see if I've any diagrams for this when I go in the office in the morning. Sorry, only limited information at home.

Thanks

Expert:  Techdesk replied 7 years ago.

Hiya,

Sorry, I don't have a service manual for this appliance and purchasing one wouldn't make sound financial sense.

Good luck with changing the parts.

Sorry I'm unable to help with this part.

Thanks