Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

LG Plasma, turns on and runs, no picture or lights but has

Customer Question

LG Plasma, turns on and runs, no picture or lights but has sound. Replaced sustain board on right hand side. Sustain board on left hand side runs off of the right hand side sustain, no seperate harness to power supply. Same behavior after part was replaced.
Submitted: 12 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

Hi Ed - Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Lg 50pn4500
Customer: replied 12 days ago.
this is the other one I have on the table now http://my.justanswer.com/question/index/e11f750578904ecd8c643bb94f6edde7?continueTheConversation=False&comingFromAdservEmail=False&ratedThroughEmail=False&rating=0&paymentType=Unknown so we can work on old one at the same time that one is at the end of the diagnosis
Expert:  Shahid replied 12 days ago.

Thanks, I'll work on LG question and find out Sanyo question as well but I need to go offline for couple of hours, is that OK?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
No problem do your thing, if I miss ya I can pick it up again in 20 hours from now....I will be working on tv's for 8 hours straight, starting 20 hours from now
Expert:  Shahid replied 11 days ago.

Do you get +VS and 17V on ZSUS board when turn On TV power?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Checking now, also replaced x main and same result on one of our others, I'll send you that link. Are you going to be on for a little while and we can work on some stuff?
Expert:  Shahid replied 5 days ago.

Hi Ed,

Please provide me the link and I'm now online for next few hours.

Thanks.