Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I got a new router and all my devises work except the tv

I got a new router and all my devises work except the tv will not connect
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: Un50ku630df
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes I go to connection and it shows we have good connection but it will not connect I have manually put in ip address also
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Since new new router
JA: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: No

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Is it first time connecting TV to internet OR it was working fine with same wifi router and recently got the problem?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
It was working fine with the old router but with new router it will not work! Everything else works great except the tv

OK, have you tried to run network setup in TV menu to establish fresh network connection with new router?

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
No I don't think so how do you do that did you get my picture

Click on Network Setting tab shown in attached picture, run auto setup for wireless/ wifi and let TV put IP, DNS info itself.

If problem persist, unplug TV and router power cords from power outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let router reboot and try again to run network settings to establish wifi connection with router.

Please reply back with the result.

Customer: replied 10 days ago.
For stupid it's working as I have done all the steps b4! Probably didn't wait the 10min! Thanks for the time!

Excellent, glad to know problem is resolved. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.