Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I can't get my remote to program my channels so I can get

Customer Question

I can't get my remote to program my channels so I can get Dish
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And how long has this been happening with the channels?
Customer: I had to move by TV for a floor installation and when I reconnected it, this happened. I am looking for model. It is a vizioE520 B2
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes the menu does work
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just told you I disconnected the TV to install a new floor and when I reconnected, it was not working.
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: I have tried to program through guided setup but I only got 2 analog channels and still can't input channel 60 which is what I need
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 9 days ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 9 days ago.

In order to help you, I need the following details:

1) The correct model number off of the back of the Vizio (the one you posted is off).

2) The specific manner the satellite box is connected to the TV in (example: using an HDMI cable, component cables, or simply a coaxial cable from box to TV).

3) What exactly do you see on your TV screen right now?