Master Fix It
Master Fix It, Technician
Experience:  25 + Years experience repairing TVs, VCRs Computer etc.
11519491

I have a CIMA digitec 60" plasma display. It is part of

Customer Question

hi
I have a CIMA digitec 60" plasma display. It is part of video wall. The problem is when i plug the power cord, it start clicking, two clicks and then one click. After 2 secons start again two cliks en then one click. I've already open plasma display and unplug one by one each connect attached to the power supply. When all connector were attached, the clicking were fast and when i was disconecting each connector the clicking were slowing until no more clicking when all cables where disconected. The power supply board is LG EAX62072101 EAY61230501, this power supply looks the same as LG EAX61432501 EAY60968901 witch are more comun. I've verified all voltaje from power supply without any load, they are all ok (VS =201, VA=60, stby=5.2, M5V=5.2). Could you give some advise how fix the powe supply?
Submitted: 10 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 9 days ago.

Hi, Im sorry to hear that. How old is your CIMA display?

Also has it had a lot of use, or has the power been interrupted just prior to this issue?

Thank you

Tech Mike

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
hi.
It is 3 year old. yes it has a lot of use. 24x7x365. The power has not been interrupted. it is plug in to UPS
Expert:  Master Fix It replied 8 days ago.

Thank you for that information. This one will need a power supply board replaced.

It is easy if you are handy, and have some basic hand tools to work with.

If you aren't sure, I would call Sears Home Service: https://www.searshomeservices.com/repair/television-repair-service

Call for an apt: 1-***-***-****.

They are super good at this, fast and Honest and fair priced as well;-)

When you call them, they will work out a day and time for them to come look at your TV, they never charge an estimate.

But if you reel you can handle this, I will help you all the way and tell you the best place to get the board.

In any case, I will stick with you until this is complete please rate my service kindly.
Also it is the only way I am credited for my time and expertise with you.
Once you rate, I will be notified and will add your question to my priority list so you can reach me anytime until this problem is solved.
Then you can reach me by simply replying to this message anytime.
Thank you and have a Wonderful night!

No additional cost to rate kind;-)
Sincerely
Tech Michael