Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Not cell, TV is this the right number? the problem is with

Customer Question

not cell, TV is this the right number?
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: the problem is with the Verizon service, I believe. There is a message on the TV that says a new software update is available. When we use the OK button to " update now" nothing happens and the message stays on the TV, blocking out part of the view
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It has been about an hour and besides " show details" or " update later" there is nothing else. How do I troubleshoot and/or how can I talk to a live person who can " take over" the TV
JA: Anything else you want the phone expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Thanks but I do not think so. Can I talk to this person on the phone?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 1 month ago.

- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?