Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Y at the bottom of the screen does it say seriesL5 and it

Y at the bottom of the screen does it say seriesL5 and it keeps poping up wide color enhancerand a bunch of other things
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: About 5or 6 years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yup and yup
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The baby had her fingers around it
JA: Is there anything else important you think the expert should know?
Customer: Dont think

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.
I am reviewing your question and will post again momentarily.
Please send me a hello in the mean time so i know you are there ?

By the way at some point you will receive an automated phone offer sent by the website ,not by me , let me know if you`d rather do this on the phone or you can just decline it if not .

Please note that I need time to type and research for parts and info if needed so don't be surprised if there are delays between replies
Also ,Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
LN40C530F1F

Thank you

Give me a minute please

Offhand try this with the buttons directly on the tv , press and release volume up or down button and while the on screen volume level is still there press and hold menu

Tell me if that takes care of that

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Omg it worked ty very much

Glad to hear that and If that answers your question PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE by clicking on the star icons at the top of your page, then click on Submit so i get paid for my time helping you .
Also note that it will not close this post , you can come back here at any time (no additional charges) if you have questions or need further help.
TIA for a positive rating , much appreciated taking into consideration that this works on the honor system.

Any questions on this ?
Remember that you can come back here at any time after rating (no additional charges) if you have other questions related to that

If not for now then PLEASE DO RATE , it doesn`t cost you anything more and I get paid for my time.