Anthony_Infotech
Anthony_Infotech, Technician
Experience:  20+ years experience TV expert (field and bench) 9 approved qualifications in TV-ELECTRONICS
18621325

We have called Visio twice today, purchased 12/16/16 model

Hello, we have called Visio twice today
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: purchased 12/16/16 model D55-D2
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes. All 3 other TVs are clear
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Since January. Nothing happened. Our picture has never been clear . Movies and regular channels are not clear.
JA: Is there anything else the expert should be aware of?
Customer: No, just faces are not clear, and shadows

Hello
Welcome
I am sorry you are having trouble here,I am presently reviewing your question be with you very soon.

Anthony

You will have a box that independently feeds that TV so the first thing to do is re-boot that box by un-plugging the box frm wall-power wait 5 mins then re-plug back in again, do the same with the TV at the same time let me know if there is any change

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We have done both of these things. No change

OK if you try another input like a DVD player is taht the same please?

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We have done both of these things. No change. We have used Netflix and same distortion
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
No I do not want to pay another $26. We have an extended warranty with Vizio and already paid for that

OK thanks

If you press the menu button of the sets own remote control is the menu itself affected by this?or is it perfectly normal and clear?

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
It's clear
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
We have had direct tv come out and Ck the settings and I have checked the settings. The settings are right

OK look you will need to call in that warranty you say you have this could be a t-con board issue or even the panel (screen), so its the only way you can go with this they will advise you on repairs

If you need more help let me know

Please could you rate the answer positively with the rating bar of stars at the top of the page, rating me positively enables me to receive payment from the site thank you, ***** ***** question is open for 30 days

Many Thanks

Anthony

Anthony

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Are u still there

Please read above thanks