Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I cannot get netflix or the internet hooked up to my tv. i

Customer Question

hi i cannot get netflix or the internet hooked up to my tv. i switched to spectrum and got a tv box and now cant hook up netflix! help!
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: i got it only a year ago. ill check model now and tell you.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: model # D43 D1 does that make sense? i can get the prompts to show up for the netflix options but tv will not connect
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: since i got spectrum cable, i never had tv prior to this just internet stations (netflix, amazon prime)
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no just this love the tv otherwise!
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 2 months ago.

Let me ask this- when you switched to Spectrum did they also provide you with a new router? If so, have you reset the TV to defaults and then entered the new router info? Let me know.