Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Visio 48'tv lost remote. replaced.Tv on antennae works very

Customer Question

Visio 48'tv lost remote. replaced.Tv on antennae works very well with tosheba 24' Antennae moved from tosheba to Visio48'. The new remote works only enough to scan anllog but will not scan digital channels.on the Visioo.The screen remains bright blue.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Model VX37LL about 10 years. The remote was obsolete replaced by Visio.today
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: The menu worked. Visio tech in city of industry talked to me on the phone. Tv turned on . we went to scan The analog channels cleared the analog barturned yellow but the didigital channels did not start. this same thing happened zwhen we tried to get an RCA universal remote to work.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: My friend cut off Direct TV (big diffirence of opinions.. I hooked up a new antennae. It works great on my small Tosheba.They lost the remote for the Visio I replaced it with new fro VIZworks Their Technition does not know why it won't work
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I think I have said it all
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
I am limited on the compute. I don't believe i' gone this fa ---Callme.
Expert:  Nathan replied 9 days ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Expert:  Nathan replied 9 days ago.

Can you please recheck the model number of the tv, it doesn't look quite right.
Can you also tell me the model of the remote you are using?

Expert:  Nathan replied 3 days ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?

Please note: You have already paid your $24 chat fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.