Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I need a tv tuner for my 60" E-series flat screen. I note on

Customer Question

I need a tv tuner for my 60" E-series flat screen. I note on the box that the tv tuner needs to be purchased separately. I do have an exterior tv antenna and there is no hook-up to the flat screen. Any suggestions???
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: It is a Vizio 60" E-Series, I don't have the model no. right now. I just brought it from Wal Mart about two weeks ago. I have since been trying to locate a tv tuner.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I do have an Amazon Fire Stick that I have connected to one of the HDMI outlet. The problem I have is I wanted to get the local tv channels and without the tv tuner, I have to means of connection to the flat screen.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Ever since I brought the flat screen. I note that on the older models, there is an outlet for the tv antenna or a cable connection on the back of the flat screen.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just where can I purchase such a tv tuner for the Vizio flat screen. Thank you.
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 2 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with this.

Could you please give me the model number written on the tv`s back cover ?

Or the box and owners manual

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
34;E Series", Model: E60