Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I bought a 60 inch T.V. and sound bar, had geek squad do the

Customer Question

I bought a 60 inch T.V. and sound bar , had geek squad do the install . Now I get a booming sound periodically . I had Comcast come check their equipment and they said it was not their equipment causing the boom and we should contact geek squad
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: LG 60UH-6035 4K UHD SMART LED TV. and LG SH3K 2.1 Ch 300 W SOUNDBAR W/WIRELES SUB . Purchased 12/31/16
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: It started about 3 week's to a month ago . I do not know what to do as far as trouble shooting . That is why I paid for the professional install
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review and reply.

Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Does this happen only when watching your cable tv channels?
Does it ever happen on dvd, apps, etc?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
We rarely watch movies on dvd or use the smart tv stuff. just watch cable
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
are you their ?
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

Could you please try testing those other items though for me. This is an important part of the diagnostic process to be able to properly identify and address the problem.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't want to pay anymore for help
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how do I test other items?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
never mind just keep the 5.00 .
Expert:  Nathan replied 2 months ago.

My apologies for the delay. The site is not quite instant, but please try to send only a single response and allow me time to receive it and respond back; multiple messages can get lost in the queue and further delayed.

I am asking you to test the other items, meaning to play back a dvd, or open an app like netflix.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I did not authorize any other charges to my bank account . Take off the charge other than $ 5.00 NOW!