Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I am looking for ac cord for my sharp tv aquos model

Customer Question

Hi, I am looking for ac cord for my sharp tv aquos model LC46BD80UN,
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: June 2009
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I LOST THE CORD
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just want to buy a new ac cord
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thanks
Submitted: 14 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 14 days ago.

Hello, I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. I am Mike, the real life technician assigned to help you. Sorry to hear you are having problems.

I am checking on the power cord now, be right back....

Expert:  Mike G. replied 14 days ago.

Here is the power cord you are looking for:

https://www.amazon.com/Polarized-LC-46BD80UN-LC-4678UN-LC-4685UN-LC-46E77UN/dp/B00VFHTH24

They are not an everyday item that you can find at your local store, but if you don't want to buy it online, then you can print out the picture from the above website and try taking it to a local hardware/electronics store. Maybe they will have it.

If you need more help or don't understand something use the REPLY option.

I hope you appreciate the answer that I provided so far. All of the technicians here, including me, take your question very seriously because helping you is how we support our livelihoods. Please be aware that every moment spent helping you goes unrecognized until you submit a positive rating for the answer provided.

Please submit a 5 star rating at the top of this page now so that I am recognized for helping with your question. If you are not sure about giving me 5 stars, please tell me how I can possibly change that! If you having issues with the ratings try refreshing the page.

Rating does not close your question or prevent future replies which are at no additional cost. The longer you wait to submit a rating, the less chance I will receive recognition.

Thanks