Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I only have black, and on my panasonic TV and t know how to

Customer Question

I only have black, white and green on my panasonic TV and don t know how to fix it.
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: VIESA I think and it is about 9 years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: IT has been going on for about three weeks. I have tried to go to settings and find one for color, but I don't see one.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't have the original Panasonic remote. It was lost in moving from California to Florida, but the TV was working fine until the last three weeks.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

1- Could you please get me the complete model number written on back cover or side panel of TV?
2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?