Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I Have a Panasonic Viera TV, Its aTH-42PX70A 2007 Just went

i Have a Panasonic Viera TV
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Its aTH-42PX70A 2007 Just went and tripped out the circut breaker and now has no power or red light Is there a main fuse in the back of the unit?
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No Power going to the tv at all reset the breaker and tried othe power outlets. is there a main fuse in it
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: was working perfectly and there was no one in the room. it just whent and tripped the main circut breaker and never came back on after the breaker was reset
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: do they have a main fuse in the back of them that may have blown?

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

There is a fuse located on power supply board and it needs to remove back cover of TV to access inside TV to check fuse on power supply board. However, it seems power supply board has got internal short that caused the problem and its not a simple fuse replacement issue and you would need to replace entire pwoer supply board in TV to fix the problem.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page so I can get credit of my work on website.
Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Any idea how much this sort of repair would cost please?

You can expect $250 to $300 repair cost from local TV repair shop. I trust my input will help you out to make decision about this TV repair or invest that money on new replacement TV.
Thanks.