Jack
Jack, Technician
Experience:  40 years experience as audio,video repair and installation tech
39158752

Something happened and now my picture is too big for my tv

something happened and now my picture is too big for my tv screen. some keypads aren't fully on the screen.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
picture too big for tv screen. for example roku home page choices are too far to the left to read fully. keyboards don't fit on screen

Hi , I`m Jack and I will be helping you today

If the on screen keyboard is too large for the screen then look on the TV's remote for a button called P.SIZE and press it repeatedly to go through the various aspect ratio until you get to the correct one.

If it is the cable box picture that is too large then First press the "P.SIZE" button on the tv`s remote and set your tv to FULL or 16:9
Then look on the cable box remote for a button that may be called something like ; zoom, size, format, aspect , HDzoom etc. , often has a pound (#) symbol on it or a star and sits below the digits 7 or 9 , try to press that button repeatedly to toggle between the different aspect ratio`s.
Between the 2 remotes (tv and cable box)you should be able to find the correct aspect ratio /format.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

No need for a phone call now

If that answers your questions for now then PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO RATE (stars above and submit), it does not close this post , you can come back at any time without additional charges if you have further questions and it gets this independent tech. paid for his time helping you .

Any questions on this ?
Remember that you can come back here at any time after rating (no additional charges) if you have other questions related to that