littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

Having trouble getting the t.v to go to the blue screen

Customer Question

hi having trouble getting the t.v to go to the blue screen after it is turned on with the control wand.it takes up to an hour to go to the blue screen and you cant turn it off with the switch on the side of the t.v
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and has turning it on been a problem in the past?
Customer: it is a blaupunkt BP5520FHD television
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: this has been going on for about a month and this is not covered in the troubleshooting guide
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: how can i fix it or can you connect me with a local repairer as i live in a small country town near Swan Hill Victoria
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?
*This is an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem. First, try unplugging it from power, or remove the battery for 5 minutes. Return the power, and tell me if you see any improvement.