Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I HAVE NO APPLE DEVICE TROUBLE ACTIVATING MY Sense (SMART

Customer Question

HELLO PEARL WILSON I HAVE NO APPLE DEVICE I AM HAVING TROUBLE ACTIVATING MY hi Sense (SMART TV. ) IT WILL NOT CONNECT TO MY INTERNET MY NETFLIX . I CALLED MY AT&T INTERNET PROVIDER THEY SAY MY INTERNET IS CONNECTED , JUST LIKE MY COMPUTER AND MY NETFLIX WITH WITH MY ROKU NO PROBLEM. THE HI SENSE TV WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO VIEW MY NETFLIX AND ANYTHING ON MY INTERNET .CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME ACTIVATE MY HISENSE TV i HAVE ENTERED MY ROUTER CODES AS DIRECTED BY MY HISENSE OPERATOR I HAVE FOLLOWED THEIR INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER WITHOUT RESULTS WHAT AM I DOING WRONG***@******.*** TELEPHONE #***-***-****
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: MY TV IS HISENSE THE MODEL IS 40H5B ROUTER WIRELESS NETWORK ,THRU AT&T TELEPHONE CO.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: NO
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I CALLED AT&T, HISENSE OPERATOR AND REFERRED TO MY MANUAL, CALLED NETFLIX THEY DO NOT SEEM TO HAVE A SOLUTION JUST CALL THE OTHER ONE, BACK AND FORTH .
JA: Anything else you want the Mac expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: WHY CAN I NOT GET INTO MY HISENSE INTERNET? THANK YOU PEARL
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hello Pearl I have to go now please call ,or text me or e-mail me if you have a solution Thank You***@******.*** 1-***-***-****
Expert:  Ronald Brock replied 1 month ago.

hello, my name is ***** ***** ill be helping you with your issues.

please note, unless you are wanting a phone call, we do not control the messages asking for phone support.

so i understand that you have your TV connected to your WiFi network, supplied by AT&T. In your network settings for your TV, have you ran a connection test to ensure that you have a valid connection to your wifi and that you can get out onto the internet properly?