littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

I have a Panasonic viera tv but can't pick up my wifi

Customer Question

Hi, I have a Panasonic viera tv but can't pick up my wifi signal. My computer, ipad, etc all connect fine. Thanks!
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Hi, it could be the TH-55DX600U, I bought it Sept 2016. Cheers
JA: Hello. What is your issue regarding?
Customer: I have never tried to link it to my wifi before but want to watch a show on SBS on demand so tried but it didn't connect at all.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I just tried to connect it 2 nights ago, then last night went through all the settings and put in my network username plus password ***** the network connection settings but nothing.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: umm, don't think so!
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?
*This is an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem. First, try unplugging it from power, or remove the battery for 5 minutes. Return the power, and tell me if you see any improvement.