littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

I have just purchased a Panasonic 40" TV which sits in a

Customer Question

I have just purchased a Panasonic 40 " TV which sits in a cabinet. When I stand or sit directly in front of the TV the picture is clear and bright or view from more than 60 degrees from either side the picture becomes cloudy
JA: What's the make and model of your tv? Have you had any issues with the picture before?
Customer: Panasonic 40" TC40DS600C
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Just purchased Jan. 3 2017 . Been the same from setup. Tried changing settings for brightness contrast etc. which did not help.
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: TV
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?
*This is an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem. First, try unplugging it from power, or remove the battery for 5 minutes. Return the power, and tell me if you see any improvement.