Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Panasonic Viera. Haven't been able to turn it on. Have tried

Customer Question

Panasonic Viera. Haven't been able to turn it on. Have tried the methods of leaving it disconnected then turning power button on and volume at same time, unplugged for 1 minute then power on. Led flashes green upon start up then flashes red (not 7 times though) once every second. Next start up led goes solid orange and then next start up led flashes green constantly???
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: TH-42PX8A OCT 2008
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: No screen. No start up. Tried different outlets.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: Not sure. Mother in laws tv downstairs. She thinks might have been a power surge with a storm a month or so ago.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry for delays here , please hold down the on\off switch on the set itself and let me know if the blink code changes

Anthony

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method which I consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
The colour does not change.

I do not understand your reply?its the blink code so 5 blink pause 5 blinks does it do anything like that?