Aric, Technician
Experience:  15+ years in the field. Owner of AV Installation, OEM and Repair company
24739752

My son has lost his manual to his flat Vizio tv bought ib

Customer Question

My son has lost his manual to his flat Vizio tv bought ib 2007. I have the serial number from the back of the screen. Could you help me find the correct manual is I give you the serial number. It is PHLADBH3001336? Thank you very much. Connie Hogue
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: We think it is 9 years old (2007) The Model Number is ***** VR50HDTV10A
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: My son needs the manual to this particular tv so he can get answers to the specs,etc. He uses the tv all the time( he is a lawyer!) but needs to look up things about this particular tv. Do you know how we could order the manual for this tv or either download the manual for this tv? Thank you very much.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The manual has been useful in the past. it has been misplaced and wanted a new one as needed for future use. Thank you for your help.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you
Category: TV
Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you. I'm sorry you're having problems. I'm reviewing your details now and will reply shortly.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Offhand, the "VR" before the model number is ***** correct- it would be a "P"- so P50HDTV10A (which is the only model number that is similar to this). That said the manual for this set is available for download at the link below. From there you can either save, print or download it to your PC to view at anytime:

http://cdn.vizio.com/manuals/kb/legacy/p50hdtv10a.pdf

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

If you need further assistance let me know. Before you go, PLEASE DO click at least a 3 STAR RATING, at the top of your screen (scroll up the page to get to the STARS). That is how I am credited for my efforts by the site.

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

Do you need further assistance with this?

Expert:  Aric replied 3 months ago.

The site shows that since the question is open that you are still looking for help. Or, if you received the information you were looking for-could you please kindly rate my service POSITIVELY (by clicking a 3-5 star rating by scrolling to the top of the page)? Thanks in advance.