Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a 50 inch Samsung TV that needs a capacitor replaced.

Customer Question

Hello. I have a 50 inch Samsung TV that needs a capacitor replaced. It has been slowly taking forever to go on, and now does not at all. Is that something you guys can do?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Samsung? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: I don't know - I'm at work, and it's home. It is hooked up to Comcast for internet service.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Other than Netflix, which prompts when those are available, not to my knowledge.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Is it worth fixing, or what would the house call and fix cost?
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Okay.
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

I see you are at work however I will need the model number of the set found on the back of the set and just so you understand we are an advisory site we can advise you on what to do for a fee, we dont carry out repairs ourselves

Let me know when you are ready please

Anthony

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Understood. Thank you anyway.

That' s OK please note you can come back here anytime with the information, ideally you need to be with the set when corresponding

Anthony