Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have Panasonic 40 inch TV model number Panasonic

Customer Question

I have Panasonic 40 inch TV model number Panasonic TX-40CX300E, LED 40", 4K Ultra HD, 200 Hz, DVB-T2. I bought the TV in Nov 2015, but only recently startrd using it as it was for our new apartment. So the Tv works ok with a normal coax cable signal, but when I connect an IPTV box via HDMI cable and ethernet. The TV switches off immedaitely when I switch it on, I continue to carry on switching it on and after approx ten inutes it will then stay on for a few minutes only. Then we start all over again.. The Box I amusing is an Amazon Fire TV, but it is the same when using a different IPTV box.I have the TV switched to Automatic updates.I have upgraded the HDMI cables but it makes no difference.Can you please helpKenwin Jones
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 2 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

Sorry for this rather frustrating issue, if you connect something else like a DVD player up via HDMI does that work OK?

Anthony