littlerusty2005
littlerusty2005, Expert
Experience:  Plasma, LCD, LED, converters, resolution specialist.
63817454

Hitachi model 6200 l like to now how grade the window, where

Customer Question

hitachi model 6200 l like to now how grade the window
JA: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?
Customer: where l go up grade windows
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: do l have to pay for this
Submitted: 9 days ago.
Category: TV
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
hitachi model 6200 l like to now how grade the windows, where l go to up grade windows on the tv
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
This lan again, l was thinking if you give me the steps, l can follow the steps because l fix my own computer and l like to now bit more about smart tv. l just go to Microsoft apps store and click on windows 10 to download or to launch where it that
Expert:  littlerusty2005 replied 6 days ago.

Hello, my name is***** to Justanswer! Give me just a few minutes to look up some specifics, I'm working on this now.

Do you still need help with this?
*This is an inquiry to see if you still need help. I'm here to help when you're ready. Due to the nature of the problem, it may take a few tries back and forth before we finish the troubleshooting and fix the problem. First, try unplugging it from power, or remove the battery for 5 minutes. Return the power, and tell me if you see any improvement.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
You didn't answer my question how to upgrade to windows 10 on smart tv because l need to instill flash drive to a program work.