Nathan, Installer
Experience:  Custom home theater installer, authorized dealer top brands.
59725966

I am trying to hook up my new sennheiser headphones with the

Customer Question

I am trying to hook up my new sennheiser headphones with the digital cable that they provided but I can not get no sound from them. My tv serial number is ***** Any idea what I am doing wrong.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Initially, try looking in the tv setup menu for an audio format option, and set that to pcm/stereo (not dolby/digital) and let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Expert:  Nathan replied 4 months ago.

Hello, it appears your question is still open.

Do you need more help with this?
If so, just reply back on this page. If I’ve answered your question, please let me know you are satisfied, to conclude our session – this is the only way I am credited for my work.

Please note: You have already paid your fee to the site; I'd like to help you and provide value for that fee, but I do need to communicate with you here to do so, if more help is needed.