Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Turns on and off, only 2 years old s/n 02fu3cyfb06474v

Customer Question

Turns on and off, only 2 years old s/n 02fu3cyfb06474v fruntier says its tv ??? please advise thanks
JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: samsung UN55HU855OF SN 02FU3CYFB06474V 2 years
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: think it was
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: TV has been working until Jan 3rd now goes off and on and cannot switch off
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: have no sound bar.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 2 months ago.

Hello, I am the technician assigned to help you and I will do my best to provide you with excellent service. I have been helping people like you on this site since 2009, and in return I get paid for my efforts which supports my livelihood. All the time I am helping you is on the honor system until you submit a positive 3-5 star rating when I provide your answer.

I see you were chatting with the site's automated response system. Now that you are talking to a real technician, please reply asap so that I know you are ready to proceed.

How long does the tv stay on? Long enough for picture or sound?