Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Our Samsung TV has no picture was working fine last night

Customer Question

Our Samsung TV has no picture was working fine last night after watching a movie We have a Harmony digital remote sound comes on and a picture is there with Netficks and others just not when we try to watch tv
JA: How old is your Samsung, and have you tried unplugging it and leaving it off for a few hours?
Customer: It is 4 years old and no we have not unplugged it
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: All other tvs are working fine i think it might have something to do with the remote
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We watched a movie with the DVR Last night and then turned tv off after. This morning the tvs picture is not showing
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The sound is on just not the picture and we tried the help on the remote and nothing worked
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

- Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box/DVR power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in, let cable box reboot that may take several minutes and check?
If not yet, please try it now and reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok Will get back to you after we do that
Expert:  Shahid replied 2 months ago.

Sure, please take your time.