Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

It is not my TV, it is my Panasonic phone system I purchased

Customer Question

It is not my TV, it is my Panasonic phone system I purchased at Costco in 2014 when I moved from California to Orem, Utah. An orange light has blinked periodically for about 5 days now. The message on its little screen is "voice mail msg via phone co". I am with Comcast and they seemed unable to help me get the orange light to stop blinking. Can you tell me what to do?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Panasonic? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: I don't know the exact model. It was sold at Costco, with a mail unit and and 5 additional phones that sat on small plug-in bases at different locations in my house.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes, my TV works. All five phones have this orange light that periodically flashes.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: This has been gong on for about a week. Nothing exceptional happened that I know of in regard to the phones.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Nathan.
Sorry to hear that you're having trouble, but I'll do my best to help you. Please give me a few moments to review your details here.

Expert:  Nathan replied 1 month ago.

Could you tell me the model number of your system?
If you pick up the line and listen carefully, do you hear a few beeps or a fast/stutter tone prior to the dial tone?