Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Need instuctions to turn off subtitles on Panasonic

Customer Question

Need instuctions to turn off subtitles on Panasonic television with universal remote. Have already accessed menu and cannot find a captoon or sub title switching option
Category: TV
Expert:  Louie replied 5 months ago.

Hi and welcome to the site, I’m Louie. Sorry you had to wait awhile but I’ll do my best to help.

Initially, bear with us; re-confirm and post back with the complete model numbers of the "... Panasonic television...universal remote..."

Additionally, is the TV directly connected to an antenna? ...or is there a (satellite) receiver? ...or a set-top-box or even a PVR?

If the latter, please describe how the receiver/box is connected to the TV using what kind of cable(s).