Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

How do we download Netflix and other apps on our new tv?

Customer Question

JA: What's the make and model of your tv, and can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: Smart Visio E65-E1
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: New just brought
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: We have direct tv and when we do menu it just gives their menu
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The remote that came it is without any direction and doesn't fit anything we have u-tubed
Submitted: 13 days ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 13 days ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Expert:  Shahid replied 13 days ago.

You would need to use your smartphone or tab to use as TV remote for all those apps that are built in.

Use your smartphone or tablet to tap, swipe, or use voice controls to access a library of casting content. To use your smartphone or tablet as your SmartCast Remote, download the VIZIO SmartCast on your compatible mobile device and follow the on-screen instructions to pair your device with your E-Series display. SmartCast app is available for download from the Google Play store and Apple App Store.

I hope these info will help. If you have any additional questions, feel free to ask. If you're satisfied, please rate me a 5-star at the top of your page.
Thank you.

Expert:  Shahid replied 13 days ago.

Do you need any further assistance with this question?