Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Turned my little Toshiba TV off to do something, and now I

Customer Question

Turned my little Toshiba TV off to do something, and now I can't get it on. I get a green lite that lasts for about 20 seconds, and even tho I press the remote on again it will not turn the tv on.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your Toshiba? And can you guesstimate how old it is?
Customer: the remote says CT-8021 nd it's several or quite a few yrs old, but not ancient/
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I can't ge t the menu to come up. We originally signed off on the tv due to our normal channel is being shut down and we didn't like the other channel.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The onlty thing that we did was to change the normal channel to another one with our Direct TV remote.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't thionk so.,
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 3 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Please note that I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me and without my knowledge
By the way , Pearl that greeted you is a computer so never mind the odd questions .
Can you please send me a reply when ready ?