Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

On samsung LE40R51 (2005), no display but the sound is still

Customer Question

Hello there!
On samsung LE40R51 (2005), no display but the sound is still working...
So, only black screen, I can see the backlight, but no more signal whatever the source, and even the menu display doesn't show up anymore :(
Help ;)
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 5 months ago.

Hey welcome to the site, I'm Dan. What have you tried so far? What was going on right as this happened?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello Dan!
As far as I understand, the pb comes from the display board (on the middle top of the first picture): if I just disconnect this one I have the same symptom: no picture but got sound.
So, after looking on forums, I've found this one : https://www.avforums.com/threads/no-picture-but-got-sound-on-my-samsung-lcd.892447/I like the idea of the fuse CP1, so I've done the same (picutre attached #2), but it's changed nothing....Do you thing you can help ?Thanks!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Sorry, why my question has been switch to "closed" ?
Thanks