Pete, Electronic Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience installing and repairing electronics.
30970729

Need to connect new tv to net flix, not very savy, model

Customer Question

need to connect new tv to net flix, not very savy
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: model UN65KS8000F
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: menu seems to work, but can't find all the items mentioned on instructions from computer
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I'm on computor trying to figure out how to connect net flix and my hearing aids
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I can't think of it---Thank you
Category: TV
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

You will need to find the Netflix app on your Samsung TV's smart menu (on a Samsung, it's the brightly coloured cube thing).

Here you can choose to run the app and then, when prompted, enter in your email address and password ***** access your Netflix account.

--------------------
Your satisfaction is my priority;
Kindly take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press submit at the top of your question page so I am rewarded for my time; tips appreciated :)
You can always reply back at any time if you need any further assistance at all.
Pete.
--------------------

Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi, just checking in on your question. If the issue is resolved or you do not need anymore help, please rate our session as 4 stars or more and press submit so I am credited for my time, otherwise please reply back so we can continue with the issue.