Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Connected fine when we bought TV 2 days ago - but now will

Customer Question

Connected fine when we bought TV 2 days ago - but now will connect to Internet for Netflix etc?
JA: What's the exact make and model of your television? And what have you tried as far as getting this connected goes?
Customer: It is a LG smart TV 43inch model no. 43uh6iot - have tried putting in optus network password ***** the "network" tab but will not connect - have tried turning router on/off
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: TV via antennae works fine - it is just internet related platforms
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: An issue since last night - when initially setting up TV - everything worked fine
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I think that is it
Category: TV
Expert:  Dan replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, I look forward to assisting you today. Try this please. Unplug the power from both the TV and router and leave both for about one minute. Plug in the router first and make sure it is completely powered up, then plug in the TV and see if it will connect. Let me know what happens please.

Expert:  Ronald Brock replied 4 months ago.

Hello, My name is ***** ***** Ill be assisting you with your issues today. Please note: If you get a message requesting a phone call, the site generates that and you'll just need to let me know here if you would like a phone call placed to help with the issues

Can you tell me a little about the issues you are having with the TV? are you getting any error messages when you are trying to connect it to the internet?