Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

Vizio 500i-. Screen is and I do have audio, 2 .5 yrs vizio

Customer Question

Vizio 500i-b. Screen is white and I do have audio
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Vizio is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: 2 .5 yrs vizio I-b1
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Vizio500i-b1 No the screen is white
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: The v would flash and the tv would have black screen. I would unplug over nite and it would work
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: TV
Expert:  Anthony_Infotech replied 4 months ago.

Hello

Welcome

So you have a white display ,if you press the menu button of the sets own remote control does the menu come up please?

Anthony

If you see any messages particular ones for a phone call they are not from me but the site, I do not use the phone call facility myself, only this texting method which I consider the best way forwards, if however you want to use the phone call option this will go to a board for another tech to take up, if a tech considers this viable by phone he will ring you, otherwise if you do not want it please ignore it thanks.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was charged 28 dollars and got nothing. So this is a scam
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I didn't know it would be so much. Are you guys just scammers . I'm going to have to refer you to the bbb, attorney general and authorities . Since I didn't know of this cost and received nothing also

I am bewildered by your outburst ?all as I have asked for is some information?

I am a technician using the site like you are I do not work for justanswer, justanswer is the site that puts us together I have nothing to do with fees or anything you should take that up with admin\support via the homepage www.justanswer.com

As for scammers I know that can't be right justanswer has been operational since 2003

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I thought I was sending to them . Ok what is wrong with the tv ? Do you need more info

I have no confidence in you rating me positively sorry I will opt out, I depend on a positive rating to receive funds from the site if you dont do that or refund I dont get anything

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I don't have a problem with you . It is with this company not telling me it was going to be $28.00