Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

I have a Samsung UA32EH5000 with screen flickering problem.

Customer Question

I have a Samsung UA32EH5000 with screen flickering problem. Please help me.
JA: What's the model number of your TV? How old is it?
Customer: Samsung LED TV, Model code: UA32EH5000RXX0. I think it's around 4-5 years.
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: Yes, it does. I tried all basic troubleshooting steps available on the TV menu (resetting/adjusting the brightness, etc), but it still doesn't work. And yes, it has the same problem on all sources/inputs. I found the website about cutting certain jumper 852 or 854, I opened my TV but there's no such thing. The highest would be JP826
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: 1 1/2 years after i was bought. There's no issue before, it just became like that.
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: We tried to contact samsung tech and said they will send a someone to check it, but the check-up cost around $70-$100
Category: TV
Expert:  Jack replied 4 months ago.

Hi , I`m Jack , I will be helping you today
Can you please send me a reply when you`re ready ?
Please note that I have no control over the phone (or other) offers , they are sent by the website ,not by me and without my knowledge
By the way ,That jumper cutting business was for only 2 specific power supplies models made some 8 years ago

That fix is long gone