Louie, Technician
Experience:  25+ yrs. experience in the field and 5+ yrs. online, down to component level.
13948492

C-19dv27ut and I just bought a mohu leaf metro antenna. I'm

Customer Question

c-19dv27ut and I just bought a mohu leaf metro antenna. I'm not getting anywhere with tin leaf or sharp manuals. Can you help? I have not been able to find the set up option for air/cable to get started with the channel search.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Sharp is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: SHARP c-19dv27ut I think it's about 7 years old
JA: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?
Customer: I think the tv menu works, but it does not give me an option to select air or cable.
JA: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this popped up?
Customer: I just bought the mohu leaf metro antenna and tried installing it -- for about an hour with no luck. It's hard to navigate the menus with the remote!
JA: Anything else you want the TV expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I am aware that I will get very limited channels, but I would like to get our local UNC television station and the tower is less than a mile from here.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 1 month ago.

Sorry for the delay! Regardless, I will do my best to provide you with excellent service. I have been helping people on this site since 2009. My main goal is to add you to the growing list of satisfied customers.

I see you were chatting with the site assistant. I am reviewing those details now and would like to hear from you asap so that I know you are ready to proceed.

Are you with the tv right now?