Mike G.
Mike G., Technician
Experience:  10 Years Audio Video Repair & Setup
24542549

I have a Vizio E390-A1. The connector for the antenna broke

Customer Question

HI, I have a Vizio E390-A1. The connector for the antenna broke where it entered the TV. Is there a way to replace it? I have pictures that I can send. This site won't accept them though. Cheryl
Category: TV
Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.

Sorry for the delay! Regardless, I will do my best to provide you with excellent service. I have been helping people on this site since 2009. My main goal is to add you to the growing list of satisfied customers.

I see you were chatting with the site assistant. I am reviewing those details now and would like to hear from you asap so that I know you are ready to proceed.

Expert:  Mike G. replied 5 months ago.

Are you there?

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Mike,
Since posting my question and waiting for a response, I learned that I need a new main board. So, I don't need your help after all. I wasn't to be sure that there is no charge. Can you help with that?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Above should read: I want to be sure that there is no charge.